Who am I and why am I here?
Have you ever thought about how your opinion of the “friendliness” of the Universe impacts your choices in life? Or who you really are apart from the busyness and distractions of society today? Or what your purpose is and what you need to feel fulfilled?
If you find yourself asking these or similar questions, it might be time for the Inward Journey spiritual pilgrimage.
The Inward Journey will surprise, delight, and challenge you as you pause and explore basic questions about how you view and live your life through the lens of the Christian wisdom tradition.
Through talks, reflections, and spiritual practices, you’ll be invited to consider why you are here and what God has in store for you right now.
- What does the “path and practice of Christian spirituality mean?
- Framing stories and their impact on our lives
- Getting to know your true self & false self
- The Exodus story as our own stories
- Looking for love in all the wrong places: Our three instinctual drives
- Accessing aliveness through your three centers of intelligence
- 17 brief TED-like talks from the Reverend Greg Farrand
- Uniquely designed reflection questions and activities for each topic. Some are straight-forward and others access your imagination; but all invite you to consider how this content impacts your life uniquely
- Spiritual practices that are both beautiful and useful
- Discussion boards where you can read and contribute stories about the inward journey with others in the Second Breath community
- Live, quarterly office hours with the Reverend Greg Farrand, Executive Director and/or Ruth D. Anderson, PhD, Chief Content Officer of Second Breath Center. Both Greg and Ruth are former Inward Journey participants who have been personally impacted by this course content
- Experiences that bring a smile or “ah-ha” moments to your life
Receive all 6 Inward Journey lessons immediately after your purchase.
Receive 1 new Inward Journey lesson each day for 6 days.
Receive 1 new Inward Journey lesson each week for 6 weeks.