Your journey starts here.
We built the Second Breath online school to share what we have been offering to individuals and groups at our North Carolina school for over two decades: the opportunity for growth, transformation, and rejuvenation.
Our courses uniquely weave together teachings from the Christian wisdom tradition, spiritual mystics, and modern research to help you explore and expand the life you are living.
You are wonderfully made and our school is here to affirm your unique way of being — for the benefit of your relationship with yourself, those around you, and the world.
ENROLLMENT NOW OPEN FOR MAY 2022 COHORTS
Inward Journey 8-Week Facilitated Community Cohort
Our most popular offering: This eight-week journey enables small groups of individuals to explore Christian wisdom teachings, enrich their personal spiritual practice, and hold life-changing questions in the felt-presence of others who welcome their authentic growth, vulnerability, and transformation.
EVERY WEDNESDAY | 12PM EST | ONLINE
Weekly Community Practice
STARTING MAY 12
Second Breath Conscious Facilitation Training
Training in Conscious Facilitation* provides you with the tools to create sacred space for others to discover their own three-centered intelligence and rediscover “fullness of life.”
*In order to be eligible for this course, you must be an Inward Journey graduate or receive prior approval from the Second Breath Leadership Team.]
21-Day Spiritual Practice Journey
- An annual premium subscription to the Second Breath app
- A video exploration about the origins of Sabbath and how practicing micro-Sabbaths can change your life
- A 21-day guided spiritual practice calendar to help you jumpstart your daily practice
The Inward Journey: Self-Guided Experience
The Inward Journey includes keystone teachings and practices developed to help you move toward a life of greater meaning and aliveness.
This path creates the space for you to ask questions such as:
- How does my culture and my ego impact my choices?
- How do I cultivate a loving relationship with all that arises each day?
- What is my purpose for being on planet earth?
- What would my life look like if I co-created with the Divine dwelling within me?
If you are asking these questions and have 1.5-5 hours a week to dedicate to deeply listening to your life, this path may be a good fit. All students are invited to meet with a personalized Second Breath coach at the end of their course.