Eight Second Breath Resources
Spiritual Practices and Resources to become grounded in our body’s intelligence; open to our heart’s compassion and available to the wisdom of our mind.
1) Second Breath Center Live each Wednesday at Noon on Zoom
Join us for a live gathering of the Second Breath community where Greg or Ruth will lead us in a spiritual practice.
Meeting ID – 279 469 0933
Password – 744139
2) Peace in the Pandemic: Second Breath on Cultivating Compassion
Sign up for 5 at home spiritual practices and begin receiving two audio spiritual practices each week for 6 weeks
3) Second Breath Moments on Instagram
Allowing a moment for a guided inhale and exhale
4) Second Breath Center Community of Practice on Facebook
Join us on Facebook as we share our experiences with spiritual practices and support one another during this challenging time
5) Audio Spiritual Practices
These twelve spiritual practices, spoken by the Rev. Greg Farrand, guide you through the three centers of intelligence—mind, heart and body—to access your own deep wisdom. Highly recommended to support you on your journey.
6) Second Breath Center Inward Journey Spiritual Practice Card Deck and Booklet
New tool to explore 52 spiritual practices with descriptions; length of practice from 5-20 minutes; detailed step by step description of how to do the practice
7) Second Breath Center enews
Sign up to receive weekly enews with updates on what is being offered each week
8) Second Breath App
Learn more about our new mobile app with hundreds of spiritual practices, audio reflections on the inward and outward journeys, and a daily centering practice with 5, 10, and 15 minute options right at your fingertips