Second Breath Inward Presence Process Workshop: Greensboro NC
Thursday evening: August 22, 6-8 p.m.; Friday, August 23, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.; Saturday, August 24, 10 a.m.–5 p.m. On the campus of Holy Trinity Episcopal Church in Greensboro, NC
Led by the Second Breath Co-Directors Dr. Ruth Anderson and the Rev. Greg Farrand.
Come ready to experience a workshop full of spiritual practices that allow us to shift our awareness, connect with our deepest longing and learn how to embrace God’s dream for a transformed world.
During this workshop you will have the opportunity to hold Second Breath questions on the important issues in life:
- What would it look like to not be so tired and disconnected each day?
- Second Breath: How does the actual life I am living align with the life I am yearning to live?
- How might I live each day if I was not so anxious and sometimes fearful—particularly about the future?
- Second Breath: How different would my life be if I trusted my deepest inner wisdom?
- How might I relate to others if I was not as emotional, reactive or concerned about the opinions of others towards me?
- Second Breath: What would my life be like if I embraced authenticity, compassion and trusted the intelligence of my heart?
- How would I navigate through life with less irritability, defensiveness and tension?
- Second Breath: What can I do to be grounded in the intelligence of my body, connected with life, open and relaxed with this present moment?
Interested in experiencing a nuanced, fresh and expansive expression of Christian spirituality?
Ready to engage in your relationships, work and everyday life informed by the Christian wisdom tradition?
After 28 years, The Servant Leadership School of Greensboro, with funding from Trinity Church Wall Street grant, has evolved into Second Breath Center.
As always, we help people activate the intelligence of the mind, heart and body so that they can move in the direction of their heart’s longing while gaining the skills, understanding and collaborative ability to co-create a better world.
Workshop fee: $250. (early bird until August 1st) and then $295.Enroll