SB1 for Groups
SB-1 for Groups: Includes 17 video sessions and Facilitator Kit
The Facilitator Kit, included in the fee for the online class, provides step by step guidelines for each of the 17 sessions. Based on years of teaching this content, this facilitator kit has practical tips and specific guidance to support streamlined and organized facilitation.
For each session, there is an outline of each segment of that session which includes the following:
- Instructions and suggestions on a spiritual practice to begin the session;
- Summary of each session;
- Video length (useful for planning);
- Reflection questions at three levels of engagement: Initial Response; Interpretive; and
- Invitational (adjustable based on facilitator and participant needs);
- Sharing opportunities and options outlined for group work (depending on the group make up);
- Spiritual Awareness Practices and Audio Spiritual Practices
Notes to the Facilitator are provided for each step of the process. Additionally one major spiritual practice is scripted for the facilitator to use and a small group process is outlined in Calling the Circle Principles, Practices and Agreements. Also for each session, handouts for participants are available to easily print and copy. These handouts can be edited to meet the facilitator and participant needs.
At the end of the guide, a resource list is available to explore any of the content issues more deeply. Inspirational quotes from teachers and mentors are interspersed throughout the guide.
Participant Workbooks can be purchased separately for individuals in the online groups
We encourage both facilitator’s and participants to also purchase the 12 audio spiritual practices.