Fullness of Life Workshop
From Running on Empty to Fullness of Life – Equipping people to refill their tanks and experience “fullness of life” through an authentic and dynamic inward spiritual journey.
Dates: May 14-16, 2020
It’s the most common challenge we hear: Being overloaded, overscheduled, overwhelmed and overstimulated. We pride ourselves on multitasking, but we curse the hamster wheel, and rightly so. It’s a threat to our quality of life, and our ability to build meaning into it. We long for a life-giving spirituality but often our tanks feel empty. We believe great outer work arises from great inner work. But too often we have not been equipped to walk the inward journey of faith in a way that cultivates an authentic and life-giving spirituality. Jesus said, “The kingdom of God is within.” This three day workshop is to remind you: The call — and the ability — to tap into a greater sense of peace and purpose is within you. Through practical spiritual practices and teaching rooted in the Christian Wisdom tradition, you will be given a road map and compass to personally experience, and help equip others to walk the inward journey of faith. This journey leads us from mere intellectual belief to actual inner experience of God’s presence and love. Following Jesus on this path creates space to reconnect with God, refill our tanks, and empowers us to live a life of co-creative impact.Enroll
Introduction to Spiritual Practice
What you will experience:
- Three Centered Knowing – Experience fullness of life through the wisdom of the body, heart, and mind.
- Toolbox overflowing with transformational spiritual practices.
- Experience the powerful Healing Breath modality.
- Dynamic teaching rooted in Scripture and tradition that is also resonant with modern physics, biology, neuroscience and depth psychology.
- Safe and supportive community of like-hearted spiritual pilgrims.
$485.00 (Includes tuition and materials)
6:00-9:00 Thursday, May 14
9:00-4:30, 6:30-9:00 Friday, May 15
9:00-12:00 Saturday, May 16